All you need to know before you visit us
About WOOP! Trampoline park Ljubljana
Not only is WOOP! Ljubljana the coolest 😎 trampoline park, it’s also the biggest of its kind in Slovenia. Located only a short jump from the shopping wonderland BTC. With a whopping 3500 m² (37673ft²) of fun-space you’ll surely have the time of your life from the moment you step through the doors. Our 102 trampolines are all connected, so the next activity is only a jump away! Bounce over for a game of dodgeball🤾🏻♀️, hit the foam pit, trapeze, or test your balance on the slackline. Hang out in our supercool cafe and bar after you’re finished, where you can find some of the best homemade salads and sandwiches to refuel your body.
WOOP! Is an award winning destination 🏆 🥇
Opening hours 🕗
- Mon. – Sat. 8 AM – 9 PM (Last jumping session is at 8 PM.)
- Sun. and holidays 8 AM – 8 PM (Last jumping session is at 7 PM.)
No need for a booking, just walk in and jump! 🤸♀️
This is how we built the park.
- First time 60 minutes (Includes smart bracelet and jumping socks.) = 17,5 EUR
- First time 90 minutes (Includes smart bracelet and jumping socks.) = 22,5 EUR
- 60 minutes = 12,5 EUR
- 90 minutes = 17,5 EUR
*Smart bracelet and jumping socks are a must have for providing safety for all jumpers.
- Families = -15% on tickets
We are the safest trampoline park you’ve ever seen!
Age limit 👶 👧 👴
- Jumpers must be at least 3 years old.
- Ages 3 – 6 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first sign a WOOP! Trampoline Park waiver!
Those under 15 must have the waiver 📜 signed ✒️ by their parent or legal guardian.
Our WOOP! Bar has a wide selection of homemade 🌭food🍕 and 🍺beverage🍹
What you need to know before entering the park 🤓
- Wear comfortable sports clothing. 👕
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only WOOP! Socks are permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Need more information?
We’re here to help.
Click the address to see where we are.